OFFICIAL RULES OF THE 2015 LOON LAKE PHOTO CONTEST
IMAGE SPECIFICATIONS: Submitted photos must be uploaded as JPEG with minimum file sizes of 2MB. Any photos that do not meet these minimum specifications may be eliminated from voting at the discretion of the SPONSOR. SPONSOR may request a higher resolution copy of the image via email to make entrant eligible to win when the photo is received by SPONSOR.
Official SPONSOR is Loon Lake Lodge and RV Resort, 9011 Loon Lake Road, Reedsport, OR 97467.
HOW TO ENTER:
(1) Entrants must follow the Loon Lake Lodge and RV Resort Facebook page by first "liking" the page.
(2) Entrants must have and submit a valid email address and by submitting an email address you are opting in to receive occasional email correspondence from the sponsor. Email lists will not be shared or sold under any circumstances.
(3) Entrants must visit the Loon Lake Lodge and RV Resort Facebook page and upload original photographs depicting (a) a stay at Loon Lake Lodge and RV Resort or (b) A visit to the Loon Lake Lodge and RV Resort area. Entrants are allowed to upload one different photo per day per email address.
(4) Entries must be uploaded during the official ENTRY PERIOD that is Monday, June 22nd, 2015 to Friday July 17th, 2015. Administrator's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Photo contest.
(5) Submitting photographers retain copyrights to the original photographs, but by uploading a photo, photographers are releasing the photos to the SPONSOR and any third party marketing firms for the expressed electronic and print marketing use for an unlimited time period by Loon Lake Lodge and RV Resort. No compensation for these works, other than the prizes awarded to the 2015 Loon Lake Lodge Photography Contest Winners will be given for any photo submitted. If winning photos include images of individuals, photographers must submit an image release that will be transmitted to the winner by the SPONSOR, to allow images to be used in advertising. Image release must be received by the sponsor for prize to be awarded. Failure to submit release in 14 days will result in prize being awarded to the next selected photographer, deemed by voting and judging results.
(6) Winners will be determined through a combination of number of votes of the general public and the choices of a professional Photo Editor designated by Loon Lake Lodge and RV Resort. It may be possible that the photo receiving the highest number of public votes is not chosen as a winner, as judged for photographic quality by the Editor. Voting ends July 20, 2015.
(7) Any photos deemed inappropriate for family viewing will be rejected from voting and photographers disqualified from the contest. Such images include full or partial nudity, sexual scenes, heavy drinking or drug use, or any other scene deemed inappropriate by the SPONSOR.
(8) FIRST PLACE = Two nights in a Premium Cottage (up to $390 value); SECOND = Two nights in a Deluxe Cottage (up to $340 value); THIRD PLACE = Two nights in a Deluxe Cabin (up to $320 value)
Reservations for the cabins and cottages are subject to availability, and the value of the free stay cannot be used for existing reservations or combined with any other offers or discounts. Winner will receive gift certificate in the mail and reservations must be made by phone to 541-599-2244. Gift certificate must be presented at check-in and has no cash value.
(9) Winning photographers will be notified by email. Names and winning photographs will be posted on the Loon Lake Lodge and RV Resort Facebook page and Loon Lake Lodge's website. Winners will receive a Gift Certificate for the amount corresponding with your place, which can be used at Loon Lake Lodge and RV Resort between August 1, 2015 and July 31st, 2016, subject to availability and excluding special events and holidays. Loon Lake Lodge and RV Resort is closed from November 1, 2015 through March 31, 2016.
BY ENTERING THE PHOTO CONTEST, YOU, ("PARTICIPANT") AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH FORM A CONTRACT. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITY OBLIGATIONS ON THE PART OF PARTICIPANT AND A LIMITATION OF PARTICIPANT'S RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
(10) ELIGIBILITY: The Loon Lake Lodge and RV Resort (the "PHOTO CONTEST") is open only to individuals at least 13 years of age in the country in which they reside as of the date of entry. Employees of Loon Lake Lodge and RV Resort (hereinafter "Sponsor/Administrator") as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such household are not eligible. Participation constitutes Participant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's/Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Photo contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
(11) PROMOTION PERIOD: The contest begins on or about 2 p.m. (Pacific time) JUNE 22, 2015 and ends at 3 p.m. (Pacific time) on JULY 17, 2015 (“Contest Period").
(12) HOW TO ENTER:
(a) Facebook entries will be accepted June 22, 2015 – July 17, 2015. If you are not already a member of Facebook, you can create an account at www.facebook.com; creating an account is free. Once you have a Facebook account, go to www.facebook.com/LoonLakeRVResort, complete the online entry form in its entirety and click on the register button. There will be one (1) entry per person, per email address per day. Multiple Participants are not permitted to share the same Facebook profile. Any attempt by any Participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different profiles, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that Participant's entry and that Participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the Facebook profile used to register will be deemed to be the Participant. The authorized account holder is the natural person assigned an email address connected with the Facebook profile by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential recipient may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
(15) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Participants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Photo contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Photo contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Photo contest or the processing of orders; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Participant's participation in the Photo contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
(16) GENERAL CONDITIONS: (a) Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Photo contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond its reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Photo contest, as determined by Administrator in its sole discretion. Sponsor, in conjunction with Administrator, reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Photo contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Photo contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Headings in this Agreement are for convenience only and shall not be used to construe the terms of this Agreement.
(17) Participant to release, discharge, indemnify and agree to hold harmless Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, agents and representatives and all their respective employees, officers and directors (individually and collectively "Releases") from any liability or responsibility whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages (whether due to negligence or otherwise) of any kind (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss of or destruction of property, or rights of publicity or privacy), arising out of or in connection with the promotion or from their acceptance, possession, or misuse of any prize, or participation in the promotion or any promotion related activity or travel related activity.
(18) DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, Participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Photo contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Photo contest, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Participant and Sponsor or Administrator in connection with the Photo contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Oregon without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether the State of Oregon or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Oregon. Further, any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Photo contest, or any prize awarded, will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
(20) SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: Loon Lake Lodge and RV Resort, 9011 Loon Lake Road, Reedsport, OR 97467, 541-599-2244.
(21) NOT AFFILIATES: Any names or marks of third party products used in association with this Photo contest are the property of their respective owner. Third party trademark owners do not endorse, sponsor and are not otherwise affiliated with this Photo contest.