- Checkout time is 11.00 AM. Unless prior agreements have been made for an extension, there will be a full day registration fee charged. CHECK-IN TIMES: 3 p.m. for Waterfront House, Cabins, Motel and Yurts, noon for RV and Tent camping sites.
- For the safety of our guests, all persons visiting in the park must be registered at the office and a visible pass must be in all vehicles. Management reserves the right to move you to another space if needed.
- DAY GUESTS: Campers must register their guests, in advance, to identify persons and guest's vehicles using the facilities and to ensure that a parking space will be available. A day use fee will be applied.
- Lost and found is located in the Lodge.
- Quiet Hours are from 10PM to 7:00AM. Please, use of generators is not permitted.
- The speed limit at the resort is 5 M.P.H. Please drive slowly and carefully with-in the park. Children, adults and animals are at play.
- Campsite must be kept clean during your visit and upon departure.
- The resort is located in wilderness area and wildlife is present in the mountain areas. Please keep food properly stored. Treat your trash like food: keep it in your RV or dispose of it in a trash receptacle; do not leave it sitting out.
- Pets are WELCOME, although dogs must be kept on a leash at all times when outside of your Tent, RV, Motel room or Cabin and you must always clean up after them. Pets are not to be left unattended and must be kept in your unit after dark. Aggressive dogs of any size are not allowed in the park.
- For the safety of our guests, lines of any type are not to be tied to trees, bushes, or any other Loon Lake property. Firearms and fireworks are not allowed.
- Fires are permitted in the fire rings or outside barbeques when permitted by the Forestry Department. Be careful - extinguish your fire when unattended. For your convenience firewood is sold at the Lodge. Please do not cut the trees or shrubs.
- All wastewater must be disposed of in a sewer connection or a sanitary station. Please dump Port-a-Potty at a sanitary station.
- Washing of RV, Tents or Vehicles, Oil changing or major vehicle work is not permitted on the property. There is a mechanic and a coin-operated car wash within the city of Reedsport.
- In accordance with the Health Department, Bare feet or Swimsuits are not allowed in the Lodge.
- There is a three day minimum stay required over a summer holiday weekend.
- All campsite fees include up to five people. All additional people will be subject to a fee of $7.00 per person/per night.
- The maximum number of people in a campsite is 8.
- Only one RV and one small tent are allowed in an RV site.
- Only two tents are allowed in a Tent Site if space allows.
- For Health and Safety reasons, lodging units cannot accommodate more persons then the unit sleeps. Unit may be subject to an additional persons fee of $7.00 per person / per night.
- All lodging units include bed linens and towels with the exception of the Yurts. With the Yurts we supply bed linens, but please bring your own towels. If your stay with us is 7 days or longer, we supply once a week housekeeping service.
- There is a limit of 2 pets staying in the lodging units. A fee of $25.00 per stay will be charged.
We appreciate your help in keeping this a great vacation destination. If you see anything that needs our attention or if you have any suggestions on how we could make your stay more enjoyable, please let us know.